Dear Martial Arts and Combat Sport Instructors,
this Organizing Committee would like to give you some specific information about the WTKA World Championships & Martial Arts Marathon specialties and competitions that will be held in Italy (Marina di Carrara - Tuscany) from 21st to 26th October 2008:
1) Karate competitors may compete obviously in all Karate Competitions (Kata Kumite Karate Pointe Karate Self Defence - Kobudo) but also in other specialties of Open All Styles Section. In fact they may compete in Point Fighting (Semi Contact), in Traditional Forms (with or without weapons), in Free Style Forms/Creative Forms, and in Self Defence Traditional and Self defence Scenic etc.
2) Kickboxing competitors may compete obviously in all Kickboxing Competitions (Point Fighting/Semi Contact Continuous Sparring/Light Contact Low Kickboxing Light K1 Light Thai Light Full Contact Low Kick K1 Thai Boxe) but also in other specialties of Open All Styles Section. In fact they may compete in Point Karate but dressing Karate - Gi, etc.
3) Taekwondo competitors may compete obviously in all Taekwondo Competitions (Forms Fighting) but also in other specialties of Open All Styles Section. In fact they may compete in Point Fighting (Semi Contact), in Traditional Forms (with or without weapons), in Free Style Forms/Creative Forms, in Extreme Forms and in Self Defence Traditional, Self Defence Scenic, Breaking etc..
4) Kung Fu competitors may compete obviously in all Kung Fu Competitions (Forms Fighting Tai Chi) but also in other specialties of Open All Styles Section. In fact they may compete in Point Fighting (Semi Contact), Total Free Light Combat, in Traditional Forms (with or without weapons), in Free Style Forms/Creative Forms, in Extreme Forms and in Self Defence Traditional, Self defence Scenic in Breaking etc..
5) Open All Styles competitors (coming from any martial Arts Styles: Ju Jitsu, Krav Maga, Aikido, Karate, Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Lao Long Dao, Wing Tsun, Capoeira, Ninjutsu etc.) may compete in All Styles Competitions: Point Fighting (Semi Contact) Continuous Sparring (Light Contact) Free Total Light Combat Traditional Forms Free Styles Forms Extreme Forms Self Defence Traditional Self Defence Scenic Self Defence Street Submission Wrestling Nippon Kempo Nunchaku Fighting Breaking Techniques etc..
In this way all Competitors have the possibility to compete in more than one specialty in different Sections.
And above all Competitors have the opportunity to compete not only with Competitors of their same Sector but also with Competitors of every Martial Arts Styles in the Open All Styles Section competitions.
SEE SOME NUMBERS OF THIS UNFORGETTABLE EDITION
25 COMPETITION AREAS
14.000 COVERED SQUARE METRES OF COMPETITION AREA!!!!!
40 DIFFERENT MARTIAL ARTS AND COMBAT SPORT STYLES
5000 DOLLARS PRIZE FOR THE EXHIBITION TOURNAMENT
MARTIAL ARTS TRIATHLON
MISS MARTIAL ARTS
OSCAR NIGHT GALA
OPENING CEREMONY IN OLYMPIC STYLE
GRAN CHAMPION INDIVIDUAL
GRAN CHAMPION CLUB
DAN GRADING EXAMINATIONS FREE OF CHARGE
STAGES & SEMINARS
FREE SHUTTLE BUSES FROM HOTELS TO SPORT HALL AND FROM SPORT HALL TO THE HOTELS
INCREDIBLE CUPS FOR THE WINNERS!
For the greatest Open Event in the World!!!
Every National Team, every School, every Association and Club coming from any Federation may attend the Tournament without any restriction.
Please visit Wtkainternational.com in order to find all necessary information about the Event: Registration Forms, Competition Rules, Categories, How to reach Marina di Carrara, the Sport Hall, Special Events etc.
And visitThis Organizing Committee remain at your complete disposal in order to give you all necessary detailed information. So please dont hesitate to contact us by e-mail or by phone.